Call for Applications to the 2019 Summer Camp
The Summer Camp of Confucius Institute at Leiden University (CILU) is designed for the students who are curious about traditional Chinese culture and its impact on the contemporary of China, which includes trips to different cities in China during the summer holiday of 2019. The Summer Camp also offers a unique opportunity to the young to explore the treasures of Chinese civilization.
The application process is now open for 2019 Summer Camp.
- Applicants should be between 15-30 years old.
- Applicants should be students at the Confucius Institute / our affiliated teaching sites/Leiden University.
- Applicants cannot have participated China Camps organized by Hanban (Headquarters of Confucius Institute) before.
Funding & Fees
The following costs are all covered:
- Free accommodation and meals;
- Transportation fees in China;
- Chinese courses and cultural learning experience.
You will need to fund the following costs:
- International round-trip air tickets;
- Application fees for visa;
How to Apply
Please send the following application materials by 17:00, April 15th, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Completed application form(download);
- Scanned information page of passport;
Our committee will assess the application and inform successful applicants by April 18th, 2019.
VISA Information: the applicable visa category for attending the summer camp is “L” (tourist visa).
The specific plan is to be determined.
A Completion Certificate will be awarded to participants who successfully complete the Summer Camp of CILU.
- Number of participants: 20 members.
- Time Period and Duration：02/07/2019-15/07/2019，for 14 days.
- Deadline for registration: 17:00, April 15th, 2019
Confucius Institute at Leiden University
Nonnensteeg 1-3 2311 VJ Leiden, the Netherlands